Starkey hearing aids use the nFusion technology and can be found in more than 24 countries around the world. This technology uses the power and speed of nanotechnology to enhance the listening experience when using the Starkey hearing aid. These include improved clear sound quality with feedback elimination; automatic activation and adaptation to the listening needs of the patient.
The Starkey Destiny hearing aid family of products uses this nFusion technology and is available in the following series: 1600, 1200, 800 and 400.
The key features of these Starkey brand hearing aids are:
- Active feedback intercepts which eliminates whistling and feedback noises.
- Automatic adjustment of the Starkey hearing aid from one environment to another
- Directional speech detection to provide speech clarity in different environments
- Automatically switches to telephone settings in the presence of a telephone signal
- Range of colours and styles to suit the needs of the wearer (BTE, OTE, RIC, ITE, ITC)
- Sleek, small, discreet and more ergonomic
- Programmable reminders and alerts
- Data logging to track the performance of Starkey hearing products and to perform ongoing analysis and adjustments
Starkey hearing aid prices will vary and it usually depends on the amount of research and development that the hearing aid has undergone, as well as the quality of the hearing aid components. Hearing aids should not be seen as just some plastic that encompasses the latest technology, it’s the investment in your quality of life. When considering Starkey brand hearing aid prices or any other brands, you need to consider your priorities and expectations to decide how much to spend.
You will need to check with your hearing professional during your consultation, whether the costs include other services such as the hearing test, ear mould impressions, fitting and follow-up appointments, Starkey hearing aid batteries, warranties before making a decision.